Schedule an Appointment
FoundCare's Health Center accepts the following insurance plans:
Medicare, Medicaid, MediKids, Medipass, Children’s Medical Services (CMS), Healthy Palm Beaches, VITA Health, Health Care District Option 1, Amerigroup-Healthy Kids, Molina, United Healthcare, and Sunshine State Health Plan.
If your health plan is not listed we will work with you and your insurance company to establish care at FoundCare for a medical home.
If you are uninsured and would like to establish a medical home at FoundCare's Health Center we accept appointments which include laboratory services for a nominal out of pocket fee. All patients receive the same high-quality standard of care regardless of whether or not they have insurance. Our goal as a community health center is to provide comprehensive quality health care to our patients. Please contact us for an appointment or stop by to schedule your health care visit.
Call for an appointment:
(561) HEALTHY or
Mon, Wed, Fri: 8AM - 5PM
Tues, Thurs: 11AM - 7PM
Saturday: 8 AM - 12 PM
Before your health care visit please print, complete, and bring the following documents:
In preparation for your visit please provide the following documents when you arrive:
1. Photo ID
2. Income verification (pay stub, W2, or tax return).
3. Unemployed patients please provide us from the Social Security office verification of Unemployment (SEQY) or Disability
4. Undocumented patients must provide a Letter of Support (Valid To/From Dates, contact information of supporter, and be
5. Insurance card (if applicable)
6. Past medical history or records